- Drilling Methodology Assessment – Review, assessment, and recommendation of appropriate drilling methodologies for stated objectives.
- Sampling Methodology Assessment – Review, enhancement, and commentary of sampling plans associated with drilling operations, specifically for effective methodologies.
- Drilling Plans – Drilling plans can be prepared, based on data quality objectives, drilling completion goals, drilling conditions and economic plans.
- Drilling Fluids Plans – Appropriated drilling fluid plans (DFP) can be prepared to aid in the proper drilling of specific geologic and hydrogeologic conditions.
- Drilling Specifications – Technical specifications can be prepared for the purpose of bidding work, along with detailing drilling operations.